View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

1 VS 1 Challenge #2: Interested in playing? WINNERS

Hi guys!
This will be a 1 vs 1 icon battle so artist can primarily have fun, but also practice their skills and even try new techniques.

Info & Schedule:
  • Signs ups will be done by posting in this thread.
  • Be respectful. If you don’t win, try again next time. Do not get mad at someone because they won, remember the point is to have fun
  • The challenge is to be anonymous, so don't tell/show anyone your icon. During a challenge round, please do not display your submitted icon on your LiveJournal account or at Fan Forum.
  • This is an icon challenge only.
  • No animated allowed
  • All avatars must be 100px by 100px and less than 100.0 KB to fit icons sizes.
  • This is a quick competition that should last around 7 days This is a bi-weekly challenge
  • Two people in a challenge do not have to pick the same image. (no repeats in the next round).
  • Winners of each set will pick one screencap/picture of whatever they want in HQ and PM Si so it can be added when the screencaps are changed.
  • If we get an uneven number of entries or a late one, the last one will be valid for the next week

Schedule:
This is a bi-weekly challenge
Until Friday 3pm GMT - Submit icon via PM to one of the moderators (Paula or Si)
Friday - We'll randomly assign the contestants and voting will go up
Monday - Winners are announced.

Please only submit arts that you have made yourself.

Write 'I'm game' when signing up for the first time so we know you read the rules!

: Jan 1 2 3
: Feb 1 2
: March 1 2

Previous
Spoiler:

If you have any other questions feel free to contact Paula or Si.

Previous Threads: 1 2 3

Last edited by girl under the floor; 10-25-2020 at 03:37 AM