View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 04:08 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I guess for me I just can't see Doyle have any storyline that Cordy had with the visions. So I feel every single episode we watched would've been completely different then what we got and same as the storylines.
Even Angel/Cordy having a romance that got build during season 3, I don't see that happened.
I see the season 2 arc for Angel happening though... but I believe certain things would've been a bit different in it.

I just feel I can't even think about all the storylines we had season 2-5 because most of those storylines would've been completely different seeing as how Doyle/Cordy were written as the big romance for the series... and of course Cordy whole storyline would've been interesting since she wouldn't have had any powers so I guess she would've remained the comic relief of the series? but I'm not sure.

Also I don't see the Connor thing happened and Doyle stealing the baby... that just wouldn't had happen because that wasn't Doyle's character to be looking at prohercy's or anything.

Wesley probably still would've came over to the show though, probably as a 4th wheel or something and joined the team so I believe that still could've happened but I believe the thinking process of storylines changes depending on the character. Most of the stories we saw wouldn't have happened the same of Doyle stayed.