View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
Just keeping busy with work and Zooming with friends. I'm glad summer is over soon, our town is a tourist town and there are way too many out of towners! Traffic and just going to the store will be so much better. Good luck on your thesis- I hope it goes well, I know you can do it!
I'm glad you're ok . I live in a tourist city and I know that feeling. IDK about this year but the tourists usually start coming over next month.

Thank you , it's time to finish it (the thesis) and I will be so happy and relieved once I'm done with it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie (View Post)
Oh good luck with that, intermittent fasting works pretty well for a lot of people. What is your thesis about?
Thank you , I'm doing great so far. I had a 17 hours fast yesterday and I didn't even feel hungry by the end of it. I just need to work on eating less calories.

My thesis is basically about literature to movie adaptations, but it's a lot more complicated than that . I'll post my statement about it some other time. The one that got me accepted for that Berkeley visiting student internship, I was top 5 but Fulbright only had financed internships for the first two.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?