View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Augusta
Master Fan

Everwood Q&A Thread #1: Got a question? Ask it here!

EVERWOOD Q&A THREAD #1

To start off this thread, I'd like to include here a little disclaimer/reminder...
I just wanted to remind you guys that this is a "Question and Answer" thread. Asking about people's opinions... perhaps should go in one of the other topic threads. This thread is basically your simple "Ask a question, get an answer" thread.

Also, some questions being asked may not get answered. Some of these questions, while great ones, are at times tough ones. I don't even know the answers to some of these questions being asked! It's nothing personal to those of you who ask a question and dont get an answer. Some people have jobs, families, other outside the net duties that don't allow them to rewatch an episode and post transcripts, or look at props in some scenes or whatnot.

And everyone is welcome to answer the questions asked on here, it's not just mine and Michelle's duty to do so

F.A.Q's

Q. When will the other seasons (2, 3 and 4) be out on DVD?
A. There are no plans at the moment for the other three seasons to be coming out on DVD. The DVD sales for season 1 were lower than expected. That said, the company still knows about the fans wanting the other seasons out on DVD and has not forgotten.

Q. Do we know the ratings for the season finale?
A. They were somewhere around the 4 million plus range.

Q. Since the other season's aren't coming out on DVD anytime soon, where else can I watch the seasons?
A. If you reside in the US, you are in luck! ABC Family has bought rights to air Everwood on it's station this fall. No word yet as to when and what time.

Q. Does anyone know where I can find clips from Everwood episodes?
A. Check on the first post on our multimedia thread and see if it's there! If not, you can always try and post a request!

Q. Hey is there a site around that would give me a list of the music used on Everwood?
A. A site that is great for that would be Everwood Music

Q. Where can I get episode transcribes?
A. Try this site

Last edited by Augusta; 07-18-2006 at 09:09 PM