View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:14 AM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
It would've been easier for me to watch DC if I liked all the main couples, too. You're lucky.

Yeah, Ciara was kidnapped by Vincent.

The exit story was rushed, but both CB and BB were great in the goodbye scene today. Love their chemistry, The angst better have a good payoff.

Gabi's already featured in the fall return characters promo.

I still think Stefan will return in one way or another. I'm just not looking forward to the Jake, Gwen, Chad, and Abby story coming. I can't stand Gwen. It will be a long wait for Gabi's return.

I don't get why more couples can't get love scenes like Sarah and Xander. Now with social distancing, we probably won't even get real kisses for a while.
There aren't many shows I can say I love all the main couples. I wish I could with BTVS.

I don't even want to watch earlier seasons anymore that don't have Spuffy.

I hope we do get payoff but if any soap would give it to us Days would.

I can see Stefan coming back eventually. Gwen is annoying.

MM as Abby is gonna be torture.

I hadn't even thought about the social distancing thing making love scenes that much harder to even have.

I started a new med for my depression & I think it's making me sick on my stomach.

I think it might be messing up my blood sugar too.

I emailed my Dr. about it but he shouldn't get back to me until most likely tomorrow.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon