View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 05:55 AM
~Maz~
Master Fan

Quote:
Sure, Lucas is still feeling betrayed. But honestly, how many of you can blamed him? I mean, he put his feelings aside and treated Nathan nicely for Haley's sake. And this is the first time he's really snapped at her for it. Look at the whole beginning of the season, Nathan tortured Lucas. I know that Nathan's different now and I love Nathan so don't get me wrong. But of course, Lucas is going to be feeling crappy considering his best friend was Haley. The one person who was not tied into the whole Scott family history, and then she was brought into it with Nathan. It had to hurt.
I agree with Katie. Just because it's months later doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt. And i think the reasons Lucas didn't say anything was because he just wanted Haley to be happy. But ofcourse when she starts attacking his choices, he's going to attack hers right back.

I know Haley was right in telling Lucas off, but she is also his best friend, so you'd expect more support. like she could have told him she hates what he's doing, but in a more calm way. (i prefered the shouting, but if you look back at it, she did lay into him straight away) and maybe if she had done it more calmly lucas wouldn't have gotten so defensive about it. the two things are different, but when you have that kind of fight, past wounds do tend to spring up.

i just think that scene was really realistic and powerful and dont blame lucas or haley for what they said.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote