View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 10:44 AM
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+
Absolute Fan

MG---- I love this show more and more.

DAN --- He might not be the favorite character on the show and he does put his foot in his mouth alot and tries to deny the truth about Lucas whenever he can... but when push came to shove and it was life and death, the fatherly instincts took over.. such an emotional scene, I loved it, it was a Dan defying moment for me... it's like everything bad he ever done, has came back to haunt him in one moment... all the anger, the hatred, and the heartlessness toward Lucas, has turned into guilt and guilt is a hard thing to get rid of.... I am curious to see how he reacts next week, will he go back to being Dan, the guy who could careless, or morph into the father he was suppost to be Lucas... I don't know there are so many possiblities..... How will Karen react, how will Nathan react to Dan saving him, Oh I can't wait.....

KEITH ---- Oh my god..... I felt so unbelieveably bad for him, drinking and driving is careless and should not go un punished, but for goodness sakes, everything he has wanted for a long time and everything he has dreamed of, has shattered in one weak moment... he is going to be torn down by this, I wonder how Luke will feel, how Karen will react, I seriously hope there is room for forgiveness for him....

PEYTON/BROOKE/LUCAS --- Ugggg, Peyton/Luke are really pissing me off, I was hoping so bad that Lucas would just break it off with Brooke, rather then cheat and break her heart.... but Peyton, I would not forgive her, and if I did, it would be a very long, long, long, time... honesty in friendship is the best thing and if you can't have honesty, what can you have? She is wrong, more then Lucas is , friends come before boyfriends, I don't care how much she likes Luke now, the point is, she had her chance, she didn't want it, wether your scared or not, you don't make your decision after you realize your friend is with him... wrong, wrong, wrong, I do feel bad for her, cause I know how it feels to like someone that is with your friend, but you don't betray your friend for a fling, like she said, she should have give lucas a decision, to be with her and break it off with Brooke or stay away... instead she took the weak way and betrayed her friend.... Yeah Brooke might have known that Peyton liked Lucas, but when you ask your friend and they give their blessing, it dosen't mean they have the right to go back on it... I believe if she would have told brooke, things would have been different.... this is why I have not picked who I want to ship with these three, I am not into dishonest relationships.... I will make my decision when all three come to a decision....

NATHAN/HALEY -- OMG, they are so cute, but hmnnnn, Nathan should have been honest in a suttle way, rather then spilling it out like that.. tisk, tisk, I still have hope for these two though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

HALEY/LUCAS

Great scene with these two, Haley should have tore into him, like she said the old Lucas, wouldn't have done this too Peyton and Brooke and he should have laid it out about Nathan.. I think that feelings were hurt, but that it is about time that they were honest with eachother, about they way both have changed..... I do however think that Luke's wreck will effect Haley, more then it would Peyton and Brooke... I believe that next week, we will see some amazing acting from Bethany,,,,, or at least i'm hoping..

KAREN

She looked amazing and I am so glad she returned this week, but OMG next week, her face, her fear, I cannot wait..

I think this was one fo the best episodes so far..... I am looking forward to next week. One Tree Hill as we know it, will change because of this one moment and I seriously hope that it will be worth the wait,,,,,,

So Sorry Long [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote