View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 09:35 AM
*Krissy*
Total Fan

Brooke/Lucas/Peyton - I'm one of the few that likes Peyton and Lucas. I mean, of course I don't think it's cool to cheat on your girlfriend or backstab your best friend, but I always thought P/L had a connection that he and Brooke didn't. I feel terrible for Brooke though. She's totally falling for him and I hate knowing she's going to get her heart broken. But on the other hand, I do enjoy Peyton and Luke's scenes together.

Keith - I noticed him drinking earlier in the ep and wondered if that was going to play a part in the accident. That sucks. I really hope this doesn't ruin what him and Karen may have had.

Karen - She looked really good. Glad to see her back. What a terrible thing to have to come home too.

Deb/Dan - Deb is the coolest lady. I love her. Dan is such a jackass and yeah, he loves his family, but he needs to do a better job showing it.

Haley/Lucas - I'm glad she said what she did. And even though I don't think Luke should have turned it around on her, I'm glad he addressed how he was feeling too.

And the last scene, wow. I don't even know what to say. Can't wait for next weeks ep.

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited *Krissy* ]

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote