View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 10:45 PM
extralucid
Dedicated Fan

Out of all the characters on this show, Brooke is the one most deserving of a serious relationship. She needs someone that can show her how to love and tell her that there is more to a relationship than sex and booze. Lucas could have been that guy - but I honestly think Brooke is too mature for him right now. She's going to get burnt hard by this, by losing a guy that means a lot to her - what a first experience. But, whta doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. So, let Lucas have his little thing with Peyton - when he's man enough to resume the beautiful thing that's blossomed between him and Brooke maybe I'll be able to forgive him.

Tonight made me a Naley shipper. Haley is brilliant and you just have got to give Nathan props for his complete turnaround.

Karen = beautiful. She looks great. Period. Great to have her back and can't wait for that D/K interaction.

Deb is the rock that remains constant on this show and I tip my hat to her for her strength.

Dan's growing on me - he's allowed his emotional side to show through more and more, and despite the fact that I wanted Lucas to be decimated in that accident because of his current bitchiness (JUST KIDDING), I liked what happened between him and his father. They need to acknowledge eachother.

extralucid is offline   Reply With Quote