View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Otep
Elite Fan

My two cents:

Peyton/Lucas/Brooke:where to start...where to start. Well from the start I suppose. Ok so Brooke and Lucas...they seemed like an unlikely pair at first, but then I grew to enjoy their time together and they seemed to care about one another. But last week it was clear that Brooke was falling for him, and he just...wasn't feeling it. I mean it was clear. And today when she told Peyton she was falling for him I just...I felt so bad because you know she is going to be so crushed when Peyton tells her. And Peyton...god I feel so bad for her. She has had so many problems in her life and now she's def. going to lose her best friend. For a lil while. Lucas..man...Lucas needs to get his act together.

Lucas/Haley:I loved their first scene together, it was like the old days...until Brooke showed up. You could tell Haley felt..left out. And then when she saw Lucas and Peyton and she went right to him...she tore into him and all I could think was..bravo. She was right. Everything she said was right. And Lucas was trying to again shift the blame from himself onto her. He wasnt thinking. And I know Haley isn't fond of Brooke, I mean they're not close, but she has formed a relationship with Peyton, and she doesnt want either of them to be hurt...espeically at Lucas's hands. Joie...was amazing as per usual in this scene.

Nathan/Haley:Ok, so their scenes were too damn short, but oh so great and sweet. The whole thing at the court, her dream, him shirtless...it was so great and I really loved how pleased she was in class when she made the shot. And it was all around their scenes were great. Except...the final one in her room. Nathan..why the hell did you have to open your mouth? Why did he have to say that? I mean yeah, its great he's so comfortable with her that he can say that. But then again...I know Haley knew on some level that he was trying to make Lucas mad..but to hear him say it out loud? And the look on her face? Ouch.

Karen:Holy Crap. Her hair...everything she looked...amazing. And its just sooo good to have Karen back. It makes everythng so good now because Karen is one of my favs. on the show and having her back...and its going to be better then ever.

Deb/Dan:Ok, so Deb went there for one reason and it has to be...to talk and try and work things out because she really did love him. And I'm sure she didnt go there to tell him about the divorce...she didn't decide that until she saw him with that women...and the look on her face how she just...stood there in silence...it was so heartbreaking. Then...when Dan went to her and told her he wants to come home...my god I felt for him too.

Haley/Peyton:I love how Peyton went to her for advice. How their friendship just gets deeper and deeper...and I love the way Haley didn't even pry her to tell her why she was there asking those questions. It was...honest. The whole scene because you know..their not best friends...their not enemies...their slowly working towards the friendship they have with their real best friends, lucas and brooke.

Lucas/Dan/Keith:Ok, so I just...the whole scene was..intense and heartwarming at the same time. The fear and concern in Dan's voice when he saw Keith. The way he said his name, how he helped him out of the car, and then saw Lucas. When he saw Lucas and told Keith Lucas was going to be ok...it was almost like he was saying that as to not worry Keith at that moment. Then he just...pulled him from the car and rushed him to the hospital. And I know he hesitated to say he was his father..but he said it and he looked so terrified I just...wow. It was...wow. And Keiths whole dreams crashed when he hit that car. His whole thing on him and Karen, and his hopes died. Then when he made the phone call...god. Keith.

Ok...the last scene was....oh...my...god....

The Promo:This is going to hit them all hard. Haley is going to feel guitly because of their last conversation was a fight which she did start, Peyton and Brooke are going to be scared, and probably at odds by then, Keith is going to have to deal with the guilt that he was the reason Lucas is there, Dan is going to have to realize that Lucas is his son, Deb will surely be there, I;m sure Nathan will go, and Whitey...but the previews when they showed Karen...my heart just broke. The fear on her face..the...whole thing. I know it was all of a 2 second shot but you could see so much in that.

Thank you Moira for coming back!!!

wow...too long..sorry...
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote