View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 06:40 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

^ I would love it if Ella found out about Lucifer. I've wanted her to for so long.

I lol'd at the beginning of this ep when Lucifer shot himself. He was happy that he was invulnerable.

I knew there wasn't something right about Pete. He just seemed very shady to me, even when he and Ella first met. And I knew he was going to either catch her in his secret room or she would tip him off somehow. I was scared for her when he saw she tampered with the plug on the wall.

I feel so bad for Ella. She thought she found a nice normal guy And she deserves love. She wasn't kidding when she said she was drawn to the bad boys, but she got more than she wanted this time. Especially thinking he was a good one.

Wait so... Amenadiel has his ability back too? Well, I mean a more advanced one, since he froze time instead of slowing it down.

Yeah I didn't like how Maze was on Michael's side either, but I can understand where she's coming from. Like why she did it. And that fight scene was so intense omg.. I kinda wanted more.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote