View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 04:08 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Glad your stomach is better.

I'm hanging in. We bought a new house and moving soon. My brother wants to make the basement into a little apartment for me with an elevator for my wheelchair. It won't be cheap and he's making me wait to enroll in the MFA Program for creative writing until at least January.. He wants me to be productive, though. It's frustrating.

No I haven't seen that Stabi vid yet. Great vid!

Gabi and Jake have sex today before Gabi leaves temporarily tomorrow. It will probably be fade to black. Even though he's not Stefan, it sucks that they won't get a love scene because the actors still have chem and there's still the love/hate dynamic. I'm still hoping Stefan's alive and Brandon will play both Jake and Stefan in a triangle.
I hope things work out for you. I'm sorry you can't enroll yet.

Do you know how long CBi will be gone? Like when is she supposed to back on screen.

I wish they could give us real love scenes with them.

Xarah got a long one.

I would rather Jake turns out the be Stefan but I'm fine with BB playing both too.

My blood sugar is high.

I hate being diabetic.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon