View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 02:20 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
He's so stupid though because the economy is still suffering even with his need to keep things open. He attempted to put a Band-Aid on things while keeping the economy going and it did not work. Sometimes you have to suffer and take your lumps but in the end it will turn out even better. Canada did it right which is how the US would have done it had a Democratic president been in there. Canada is not suffering economically in a severe way. It will definitely get nasty the next couple months. He's already lied about multiple things in the last 24 hours. I was just reading some of the idiotic things he has said that are blatant lies. His cronies are stupid enough to believe every lie.
I completely agree with you, but Trump plays on fear and ignorance, and that scares me. I don't want four more years of Trump and his ever changing cadre of corrupt criminal cronies running this country.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy