View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 12:28 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

Finished my Lucifer binge-watch. Loved the first half of Season 5, but there were a few things I was wondering about:

In the show, they've established that Hell is made up of everyone's personal Hellscapes based on their own memories and guilt.

Now, there's no doubt Pete Daily will be going to Hell when he dies... BUT he appears to be a sociopath based on what he said to Ella. Sociopaths don't feel anything - or rather, they feel very little beyond their own needs and desires - and they definitely don't feel remorse or guilt for their actions.

If that's the case for Pete, how would that affect him in Hell?

-------

We've seen Maze protect her friends when needed, but she's never "lost" anything doing so. She does, however, have a pattern of betraying the people she considers friends when she feels she can gain something from it.

Is this the real reason she'll never get a soul?

Is it possible that the only way Maze can get a soul is to do something completely selfless? Something that causes her to actually have to give up something she wants in order to help someone else?

In other words -- if she turns on Michael and protects her friends from his machinations, knowing that turning on him will cause her to lose her chance of getting a soul (or so she thinks), would that be the one thing she needs to do to GET a soul?

-------

I like that Dan is "in the know" now, but I hope that doesn't mean we're going to have another (half) season of Dan hating on Lucifer again.

I think it will be Ella's turn to find out next.

As for Trixie -- I have a theory that she probably figured it all out a long time ago (maybe after she saw Maze's true face?), but thought it was cool and never bothered to tell anyone.

------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Wheres the rest of it. as far as I check they haven't even began shooting 2b yet. Kinda makes me wich I havent watch yet.
I think they finished all episodes but the final one for Season 5B, as the filming for that episode was interrupted by the virus.

Once they finish filming that last episode, I believe they're going straight into Season 6.