View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 01:27 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

⇾ Favorite Character(s): Doyle, Angel
⇾ Favorite Couple(s): Doyle/Cordy
⇾ Favorite Friendship(s): Angel/Cordy... the development throughout the season was amazing.
⇾ Favorite guest/recurring character(s): Faith... I was loving Kate until her dad died...
⇾ Favorite episode:? "To Shanshu in L.A."... it felt like such a big stakes episode.
⇾ FAV storyline (or episode arc): The Faith redemption arc.
⇾ Buffy season 4 or Angel season 1: Angel season 1
⇾ Wolfram & Hart or Angel Investigations: Investigations by a landslide.
⇾ Favorite W&H character: Lindsay
⇾ LEAST Favorite Ship(s): There really wasn't many couples this season...
⇾ LEAST favorite character (can be regular or guest): Uh... Kate's dad.
⇾ LEAST favorite storyline: Doyle's death, I understand the BTS of what happened but I felt it was so much left unresolved ... we only got 9 episodes! I needed more.
⇾ Least favorite episode: The Ring. "Lonely Hearts" was eh... I loved the introduction to Kate though and the other one I can think of was Kate.
⇾ Least favorite character addition? Lee Mercer... was fun when he got his face beat down by Faith. lol
⇾ Story that had potential but was dropped suddenly? Humans without souls and how to deal with them like episode 1x14. I would've loved to explore a bit more of that.
⇾ Doyle or Wesley Wes was so fun but going with Doyle.
⇾ OG Trio (Angel/Cordy/Doyle) vs NU Trio (Angel/Cordy/Wes)? Loved both trio's but going with OG where it started.
⇾ Favorite crossover/collab episode? "The Bachelor Party", "I Will Remember You", "Five by Five", "Sanctuary": This is tough is heck. IWRU is amazing... I gotta roll with Sanctuary though! I felt we finally saw Angel became his own person although the scenes between Buffy and Angel were heartbreaking to watch.
⇾ Favorite Flashback:
(example: Favorite scene we saw in flashbacks like of Angelus or something...
When we got to see what happened after Angelus got sired! I loved all his flashbacks though. lol
⇾ Best character introduction? Kate... oh yeah Wes too!
[B]⇾ Favorite crossover guest star? [I] Faith. I have a special place in my heart for Oz cause I didn't see it coming. lol
⇾ Episode with the best cliffhanger:? Five By Five
⇾ Episode you considered so underrated? "I've Got You Under My Skin"
⇾ Scale 1-10 how do you rank this season: Solid 8, I for the most part enjoyed everything about this season. I might rank it 9. lol I'll stick with 8 for now but it was amazing.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote