stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Thank God Lucas and Karen made up!
Same here

Quote:
I literally sprayed my coke everywhere as I watched the below scene. Hilarie/Peyton is outstanding:
Love the way that Hil delivered the line too

Quote:
The Naley flashbacks are so sad. I am reminded of liking Naley when I get so sad watching them happy and together.
Same here

Quote:
I love how Brooke dumped Felix. YES! Good riddance. You are too good for that trash, Brooke!
She is, but it's pretty sad that he treats her better than most of her old boyfriends.

Quote:
I love Anna. What a wonderful character. I wish we would have seen more of her.
She really was

Quote:
Karen is a sweetheart allowing Brooke to stay with her. Brooke was cute hugging her and being so appreciative.
Loved that too

Quote:
I do feel so sorry for Jake and of course, Peyton. This cannot end well in the least. In America, the mother has all the rights in these situations and Nikki can absolutely nail Jake for running away and not showing up at the hearing. This is so sad. However... I feel like Jake should have tried working something out with Nikki. Nikki's not a drug dealer, prostitute, or alcoholic. She's a manipulative witch but I don't understand necessarily why Jake's so determined to keep her away? She obviously was decent enough for Jake to sleep with. She then freaked out about the pregnancy and birth of her daughter... but quite frankly, many teen mothers do! She freaked and left which sucks but like I said, it's somewhat common. Then she came back and wanted her daughter after she gained perspective. I am not precisely sure the writing has convinced us she's an unfit mother just based on that evidence. We know she's not exactly a morally sound person. But I just fail to see how she's super, super bad? I don't know, I might be missing something. They could share joint custody, Jake wouldn't have to worry about prison time or not seeing Jenny, the court might side with the mother but they'd see how great of a father he was all the same and he'd receive joint custody. His refusal to work out any deal and the running really messed things up.
Jake refusing to see let Nikki see Jenny in any capacity and then running away from Tree Hill definitely made things a lot worse they should have. Do think the whole drama ages a bit poorly though since the show doesn't really acknowledge Jake's actions aren't helping Jenny either. Hate that Peyton is the middle of all of this as well.

Quote:
I literally had tears in my eyes when Haley told Nathan she needed time to figure things out and wasn't sure if she could be who he wanted her to be... it was so confusing because she's telling him she loves him and is glad to see him but her words are so confusing and you could see the pain all over Nathan's face. Then when Haley got done playing and Nathan wasn't there... oh man. I wish Nathan would have stayed for at least that talk. Man, how horribly frustrating. I really love Naley. That is what I get out of season 2 Naley more than anything. I love these two together which is why I am so sad over what is being shown on the screen this season.
Same here, really wish Nathan didn't run off either.

Quote:
Dan/Keith: Dan is horrible but Keith did sleep with Deb. Look, I love Keith but it is true. That said, Keith didn't deserve what Dan did to him. I just wish Keith wouldn't have poked the bear by sleeping with Deb.
Same, really hated that Keith die that too.