View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 06:38 PM
tslpsh
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I use to be totally against him but he just jumped all the way out to my favorite when he threw Ava off that balcony... ummm.
I remember thinking how "Katherine Bell" of her to go off the Balcony. A Cassadine traditon. Katherine died, Helena revived her and she still went back up there and died a second time! lol so stupid.

The AMC thing is funny to me cause "Will" was engaged to Skye over there, now Valentin cahoots with her. She's giving him shares and telling him where/when the Quartermaine family meeting is.

Yes he was very funny on the Frasier episode. That was actually one of the best episodes, I think. It was the Ski Trip one. He does a good job with accents cause I remember when he first showed up on GH he had one.

He was also on Seinfeld as a weird date of Elaine's that would zone out every time he heard the song "Desperado"

Anyway I was speccing in the other thread that if Valentin decides to invest money in Deception over the hospital. I think its going to bite him in the end cause of Sasha's drug addiction.

Actually, no one but Ned seems to care ELQ is lost to Valentin that much. I wish we could see Monica's reaction. And Tracy too, but I know she's retired.

Some people have speculated on other places that Edward could be Valentin's dad since it isn't Mikkos.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote