View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:03 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

♚ ♔ ♚ Kit Harington's 50,000 Posts Celebration!!!!!! ♚ ♔ ♚

Congrats on 50K everyone!

This milestone wouldn't happen if it weren't for our regular posters on the board so many thanks to Julie, Pia, Joanna & Sam. Thanks for making the atmosphere on the board super fun!

Thanks also to my wonderful co-mod Si for always being patient and active on the board. All of this isn't possible if it weren't for her support and leadership.

Lastly here's to more celebrations ahead. I'm so proud of our wee board and I hope for more celebrations ahead! Cheers everyone! xoxo
- Lindsay (L i N d $ @ y)

♚ ♔ ♚
50k posts! That's amazing, you guys!! Congratulations everyone!!

I really want to thank you all that are/have been part of this board! We're only able to reach this milestone because of you all! Special thanks to Julie, Pia, Jo and Sam for being regulars here
I am really happy that our board is so fun and we not only get to talk about Kit and his projects but also keep in touch with each other. I LOVE this board because of you guys, you made this such a fun and relaxing place, really couldn't have asked for better company.

Last but not least, a special thanks to Lindsay Not only you're an amazing friend, you are the best co-mod I could've wished for.
Let's go party now!! Our food celebration thread awaits us!!
- Si (Si_Crazy)

♚ ♔ ♚
I have been made very welcome at this board. Si and Lindsay are great mods and I enjoy chatting with them, Pia, Sam, Jo and anyone else who comes along.

We chat about Kit, real life and food.

Congratulations on 50k posts and here's to many more.
- Julie (Sulieter)

♚ ♔ ♚

September 28th, 2014: Kit's campaign thread was opened
November 1st, 2017: the board opened
December 14th, 2017: 5K celebration
December 15th, 2017: permanent mods BlackSapphire and Si_Crazy
February 21st, 2018: 10K celebration
March 28th, 2018: Standard Avatars
September 16th, 2018: Board Customization
June 26th, 2019: 25K celebration
November 5th, 2019: 2 Years Celebration
August 13th, 2020: 50K celebration