View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 06:47 PM
gold-steps
Elite Fan

Alright I just rewatched. I really liked this episode the first time I watched it-I love it when they lean into the supernatural stuff a little more-and I liked it a lot watching it the second time.
  • The car accident is so bad...yikes
  • Scott and Kennedy are awesome in the fight scene. They got so lucky with the father daughter chemistry between them.
  • Bess and Lizbeth together at the hospital is sweet. And Nancy hugging Bess
  • I love how the entire Drew Crew is worried about Ace. They've come so far from not really getting along in episode 1.
  • Is this episode the first time Ace's father is mentioned?
  • It's so cute how Bess knows Ace's passcode. And I love George pulling the headphones out and playing the recording to the entire waiting room.
  • The shadow people are still freaky to me tbh
  • It's really cute how Nancy's phone background is her and Kate.
  • I like how there wasn't a ton of drama between Nick and Nancy this episode. Things were a little awkward, but she still checked in on him and they were able to be around each other this episode.
  • Still don't really like the deal with McGinnis...and it's a little out of left field how he's suddenly very into the supernatural and wanting to use it to help Ace.
  • Ted is so cute! And her going "bleh" when George mentioned their mom being on a booze cruise
  • Ace is lost in the spirit world and Carson is yet again being a cool dad by letting a spirit ritual happen in his house.
  • I didn't write down the actual quote but I liked what Nancy said about how every culture has a different way of accessing the spirit world. That could be something really cool for them to explore more in future seasons.
  • George: "I paid attention in English class"
  • "Sacred water" "Tap is fine" lol
  • It's nice to see Nick and Bess working together on the Lizbeth thing. This just made me realize we don't see them together much.
  • The bear piece story is cute tbh
  • George in the spirit world is cool. And it definitely falls in line with what the writers are saying about her
    Spoiler:
  • The demons/red-eyed ghost-y things are pretty creepy.
  • "Why is this house so important to Lucy" welllllll
  • I kind of love Bess using her fashion obsession for detective work.
  • Ace's moment of greatest fear was his dad almost dying And baby Ace looks so sad and lost (The random snow in the spirit world is kind of awesome though)
  • I totally forgot about Officer Rawley being on the Hudson family's payroll tbh
  • Carson admitting to Nancy that he was at the bluffs...she can have a little truth as a treat. He and Nancy are SO much alike.
  • Nancy getting punched in the face for Bess...I need a friend like that
  • Poor Ted
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote