View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM
dcluv
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

dcluv - I've been looking at the OP again lately and am wondering if you have any of the stuff that we've lost b/c of tinypics shutting down saved somewhere?
I might have a few, I'll have to check! What site do you guys use for uploading pics now that tiny pic doesnt work?

I've tried Wayback Machine to find lost fics. I can find the virtual season 7 fics that way and a few other sites, but not anywhere near the amount of fics that were on Feels Like Home. I can get to the pages of Feels Like Home through Wayback Machine, but none of the links to the stories work from there.

LiveJournal confuses me...I've seen some fanfic titles and threads on there but not like full length stories. Is that because I'm not logged in?

Does anyone follow the instagram account for the owners of Dawson's house in Wilmington? I love their posts of the creek. They posted the other day that theyre selling the dock slip off of Dawsons pier because of damage caused by the latest hurricane. If only I had a place to keep a dock