View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I just watched the last 5 as I was 5 behind... I loved how there was a showdown between Daisy and the person who copied her powers, though he did seem a bit scared when she got back up after he just killed her mom, I wonder what would have happened if May hadn't fired. It must suck having lost her twice now. I'm just hoping that she'll be able to get her sister to be good, I guess time will tell.

I get the Fitz hate, the whole evil side of him from the framework really did a number on Daisy and I don't like how that was dealt with, though I do miss seeing the actor on screen.
Yeah i am like 2 epsiodes behind my sister and I are waiting to watch it as a whole so we don't need to wait .

But daisy is bad ass I feel they are trying to get her to have a family maybe her and her sister. Hopefully

Yeah fitz thing sucks , I miss him and I still like him and daisys. I swear when he is coming back? Thwy should of just killed him in the end of last season qnd just have him magically appear in the last two episodes.. surprise
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote