View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:55 AM
Johnnie
Website Manager

I meant to type Bayley... probably an autocorrect... WWE Raw not a video game... I might watch it, we'll see... these days it's mostly YouTube clips that I catch.

Got my base on one of the servers pretty secure, the one with the beacons, think I got 8 or 9 doors now with buttons, of course not all of them are needed to get in, but if one were to access the area from a different area they are the ways in. When I'm out gathering resources I'll probably use these doors.

It wasn't "official" at the start of this match, but at the end of the night she had won it. I imagine they'll be gloating tomorrow night on Smackdown. They are both considered "Smackdown" superstars at the moment... but since they are also the Tag champions... that allows them to go on any of the brand shows including NXT, so Sasha had challenged for the Raw championship and won even though she's from Smackdown.

Of course Kay Lee Ray (NXT UK Women's Champion) on twitter and not on the show, seems unlikely to happen anytime soon with the travel ban going on.