View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 08:46 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I went to Costco specifically for their pool/lake floaties, but they were all sold out anyway. But of course that didn't stop me from stocking up on a bunch of low carb friendly treats and their chicken salad and chicken skewers and tzatziki sauce, my fav. And a bunch of other stuff I probably didn't need in huge amounts but got anyway. They didn't have paper towel...and I needed paper towel.

Going golfing again tomorrow. I think it's a rule now that whenever it's like 90+ I go golfing. It's just working out that way. I'm not looking forward to carrying my bag 9 holes in 95 degree heat.

Today was a good friend's birthday. I went to dinner/drinks with her (outside) and then it was nice, she had a zoom party this evening. She just moved back here from Nashville and all her Nashville friends were on the call, and I haven't met a ton of them so it was nice to finally meet them through zoom.

Nellie had her spay on Thursday and she'd been okay. The day I brought her home she was super loopy at first and then just hyper. The vet told me she'd crash but she just was going 100 miles a minute from the time I brought her home until bed. She was moving a bit slower yesterday and was sleepy, was more herself today but I noticed her incision was kind of hard to the touch...I don't know how to describe it, it doesn't look swollen but it's like lumpy. So being the helicopter pet parent that I am I have a call in to the vet to make sure this isn't something I should be worried about. I read that if a cat is super active post surgery it might just be swelling from that, which she was, or there's a possibility that she popped her internal sutures...I hope not.