View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 07:57 PM
Paradise
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I love that scene of them fighting with the sticks because I really still saw so much pain under there for Tess... and she got to lash out at Oliver there.

I loved that she got to release some of that raw anger out of Oliver, and that he let her. I mean that's love. Sure, go ahead, kill me with a stick that has no marshmallow on the end, go for it. I mean who else but Oliver would go for that? (Usually those staffs have big marshmallow pads on the ends to protect you because those things are fierce, they can kill you. It took Justin and Cassidy eight hours to shoot that 2 minute scene because those things are so dangerous lol) So, points to Oliver for being so game to go ahead and fight with her. Any time you've got a very angry ex-girlfriend who's now in charge of the Luthor dynasty and you still ask her out to dinner, that's called guts.

Quote:
And I think he felt her pain there but he also was so attracted to her which is why they had to get some of that out of their system. lol
Quote:
That would've been awesome to see a love scene between them there!
Seriously! An extension of the kiss, removal of shirts, something, come on. They're such beautiful people, quit being so stingy with the love scenes lol.

Quote:
We got less with Tess/Oliver but as you mentioned we got IMPORTANT scenes! I felt the writers really could've really jumpstarted Tess/Oliver again in season 10 with how they were written that season...
Yessssssss, less scenes but IMPORTANT scenes, that's the word! Thank you! And seriously, I think season 10 got more fan fiction written about them than any other season because no one could buy that they were together all the time and not having sex. If nothing else, you're in a big empty, sound proof room, for god's sakes, I'm not buying the "platonic relationship".

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote