View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 05:37 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

What did you think of Virgin River? I need something new...I mean case in point, I'm watching The Wall on NBC right now. It's oddly addicting.

I didn't do much shopping right away but there were a lot of pretty good deals being offered as of late and they're hard to ignore. I actually went to Costco today for the first time. They weren't limiting people, it felt kind of busy. I feel like most people aren't totally back to work so they're out more in the afternoon. Case in point me, who was in the office in the morning and then running errands in the afternoon. Our numbers here have kind of steadied and seeing everyone in a mask is really encouraging.

But then Michigan State had to suspend all their football activities today and quarantine all student athletes after two staff members and a player tested positive. I seriously can't see college football happening in five weeks.

I don't really feel guilty about Chicago, but I do feel like I have to justify it. But then I see some people who are hopping on planes and I'm like, "what are you doing?" A friend of mine was posting from Montana the other day...no clue why she's out there, but she hopped on a plane and is out there.