View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 04:03 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

I did an assignment in US history WAAAY back in high school. OM has to do an identical assignment for her English class. I dug up my assignment so she could use it for inspiration. It was literally in the LAST box. I don't want to talk about it. There were so many boxes!

I have Baby Minion 98% ready for school. All his books have either shipped or arrived. I only have his math left to sort out. I need to copy a few pages from his guide so he has them in his notebook. That's it! I am so excited! He has to start reading their first book, so he's done with it on the first day of class.

I finished Virgin River, a series on Netflix. It has so many actors from other series we've seen. I was going to watch it with OM, but she was taking too long. We've been watching Hart of Dixie together...we're 1/2 way through the last season. We need something else.

A, Yes! Her interest in Lenny Bruce came from watching MMM. We are seeing that a lot of the things Midge experiences were actually things Lenny experienced. Much of what she says on stage wouldn't be allowed yet. Lenny really paved the way for all modern comics by insisting that what he said on stage was protected under freedom of speech and that "obscene" was objective.

I'm sure Grizzy will love his vacation! I'm glad Nellie travels well. sending he happy vibes for her surgery and recovery.