View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 07:52 PM
gold-steps
Elite Fan

Hmmmm I think they'll have to deal with the Agleca first. But I think they'll wrap that up pretty quickly. I think it was supposed to be handled by the end of the first season if they'd been able to make the last 4 episodes and I think keeping it going for all of season 2 might make it drag too much.

From there I think it will be somewhat similar to the first season where they'll have things going on individually but there will be some mystery they're all kind of linked to that they'll have to come together to solve. And like in the first season the mystery will be a real rabbit hole where there's lots of twists and turns and mini-mysteries they have to solve. I could see a few options here:

~Someone they're all connected to gets murdered. This might be too redundant though now that I think about it more.
~They're being haunted again and someone (probably Nancy) discovers a historical murder that's a real rabbit hole that they have to solve. It seems like Horseshoe Bay has a pretty dark history and there are probably way more cases like Lucy Sable's.
~I'm not sure if they would do this since they seem to want the show to be darker, but a non-murder mystery could be interesting. A missing person, some type of hidden treasure, a code they have to crack. Also, I'm not sure if this would be enough for a whole season.

I think kind of like in the first season it will probably be Nancy being the kind of mastermind behind everything and everyone else bringing their own knowledge and helping her. I also think they'll be going through things individually so I think we'll see them supporting each other through that and growing closer as friends. I think they might fight a little bit too, but nothing bad enough to end their friendship.

This post is kind of long whoops I love mysteries so thinking about what direction they could go with that was really fun for me.