View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 12:22 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I feel guilty about traveling, but it will literally be me and her, and she's already in my bubble, driving together. We'll be holed up in her apartment, possibly go to the driving range, possibly get takeout, possibly I'll just sit on her balcony and listen to the Cubs game/wander around the outside of Wrigley. That's like it. I feel like it's pretty low risk. Not like I'm getting on a plane.

The problem at my house is just upstairs. It's like a ten degree difference upstairs, it's always so much warmer up there. It's gotten better since I had insulation blown into the attic last year, but it's still warm. I sometimes go and sleep in one of the other bedrooms when it's super hot because for some reason my room is the warmest on the second floor.

They started optional summer school for Detroit schools this past week and there have been protestors outside the place where the buses are stored, daily, attempting to block them.

I'm going to dinner at an outside patio with a friend on Saturday for her birthday and then she's doing a virtual party via zoom that night. A pink-out. Which it has occurred to me that I own absolutely nothing that is pink.