View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 12:07 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I loved season 1 of TVD, it just has a special feeling to me. After that I liked seasons 2 and 3 and they felt like classic VPD with great episodes and storylines. The originals coming to the show really amped it up. I also really really loved season 6, I thought it was a great season. Those are my favs. I agree that season 4 it changed due to the Elena storyline and I also think the back half was weak. But season 4 was still good imo. After that I would say season 8. It had some good storylines imo and I liked how it ended. (Despite ****** death ) Season 7 was okay but my 2nd least favorite. I think it did revamp a bit with Elena gone but I didnt love all the new people. 5 was the weakest of for me. It just got stale at that point, the SL's were dumb, they put my fav ship through the mud and the originals were gone. It was just blah.

As for the Originals I think season 2 was amazing, season 3 was great, season 1 was pretty good. I didnt care for seasons 4 or 5 but I think that 5 was slightly better because I did like Hope and that the show was ending. Absolutely hated what they did to Elijah and Hayley though . Still bitter about all of that.

Legacies has been awesome, season 1 is the best imo but season 2 was very strong too.

What about everyone else? Who are your favorite characters on all the series?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote