View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 12:33 AM
wolkenfuehlen
Elite Fan

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Happy anniversary and thank you all for being a part of this amazing journey. I can't believe I was still a teenager in high school when I started posting here. Many years and many changes later, this board has become a stable and important part of my life. After 12 years of posting and moderating, it's very difficult to let go but we both believe that 20 is a great number to go out on and a wonderful milestone for the little board that could.
I'm forever thankful for all the people here and the memories over the years and I do hope this is not goodbye, because as they say on the show, "who says it's over"
To think that without this board, you wouldn't ever have to deal with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICoNicღ (View Post)
Sure make me cry girl.No problem at all.

20 years. It's unbelievable. I never really was a regular poster here, but still, I can't put in words how much this board means to me.
Believe me, I've made myself cry multiple times over this and you're definitely a regular here, always and forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
On a personal note: Anja! One of my longest friends. I can only count the number of my oldbie FF friends who are still here (that includes you) so this makes me sad but I still hope to see you around here from time to time. I know this is a difficult decision for you but the board had a good run and you all did a good job keeping it around for this long so congrats.
Lindsay It's crazy how long we've known each other! I was 15 when I started posting here, I've spent more than half my life on here now