View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:45 AM
LysCat
Loyal Fan

I was very disappointed with last night's episode.

I knew that based on the previews there was going to be a lot of Mack and Deke, but I expected it would cut back and forth and we would see the rest of the team. As someone that doesn't like Deke, it was very annoying, he was very annoying. Yeah, it was sweet that he was trying to help Mack deal and stuff (and boy, what an absolute ******* Mack was), but Deke was still stealing things and claiming credit for it.

I think that based on May's words in last week's episode that I wasn't worried about Coulson's 'death.' And so, it was no surprise that he showed back up (in a different form) but he's back and they're (I assume) working on a body for him.

I did however, like the little reunion that Yo-Yo and Mack and had, but that's about it.

Of course, the last scene showed Nathaniel. I was really hoping that he'd been killed off, but I guess that was too much to ask for.

And the preview showed Jiaying (can't say I'm surprised). I called that a couple episodes before, but when I checked the actress' IMDB, it hadn't yet been credited. So Yo-Yo and May go to afterlife so Yo-Yo can get be fixed. Okay, fine, she needs it. But I just have one question.

Where is Daisy?

Coulson, Mack, Yo-Yo, May, Deke and Simmons (had a line or two) make appearances, but seriously, where's Daisy?

There was no mention of what happened to her in last week's episode. There was no mention of her, period. How is she doing? How is she healing? Are there any lasting side effects from Nathaniel's actions? Was she still healing when the May and Yo-Yo reunited with Mack and Deke? Seriously?

Every time she's been experimented it's just so casually dismissed. And after the third time of it happening to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a basket case. Seriously disappointed with how the writers have handled her character this season. It's like she's been pushed into the chorus line, able to help other character development, but doesn't get any of own. In fact, I'd say she's actually de-evolved this season more than anything.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote