View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 11:12 PM
For You to Notice...
Master Fan

^ It's really hard for me to not being able to go out like a normal person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
It's hard to find a job here, long story, but well it's different for all countries I guess.
I try to make a career out of it but it's difficult, I will try to take some classes next year to see what I can do. No, I don't do it for fun mostly, I've stopped considering it a simple hobby haha
I've done some fanfiction! But little things, and most of it was in spanish (my mother language). I made some kind of "snipet" in english, but now I don't have ideas or motivation to write them. I've been tempted a couple of times though. If I do I'll need a beta reader to correct my english grammar

I know, but it's fun! It's like comedy and action. I think everyone can enjoy it, just like Marvel movies.
Oh, too bad I can't read spanish, because I wanted to check out your stories. But I think your english is pretty good, though for me myself it's not my first language too so I can't tell for sure. But... it's funny, sometimes non-english people speak this language better that the ones who were raised speaking it. Just my personal observation. Where are you from?

Then I'll definitely see that Stephen's movie too.

Wooo, what it is that Emily posted? :O