View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 08:23 PM
TL22
Extreme Fan

What gets me is at the end of season four they brought back Andie for Pacey and Dawson and Joey were making out in his room. Series over, past mistakes rectified. Also Promicide was meant to be the end of P/J forever and eternity.

Seasons 5 and 6 they make Dawson an ass again, But why? They knew they were going to end the series D/J or did they think Eddie was going to be her one true love?

I could say I wonder why Andie wasn't brought back for seasons five and six. She should have instead of Audrey. Andie and Pacey were back on track. Oh wait the IT girl factor. Meredith Monroe was quite busy at the time making movies. Maybe they asked and she said no. It's a possibility, but I doubt it.

So season six arrives and they found out it was really going to be the last season, By this time the series was a boring mess. So the writers know they have to end the series D/J.

As a matter of respect KW was asked to write the ending of the series..... As it turned out, big mistake.

KW wants Meredith Monroe back. There is only one reason he wants her back, DJ and PA

Could it be that Meredith,s failure to give him the 2 or 3 weeks he needed her for, contribute to his sudden change of mind? Or was it pressure from TPTB, in favour of the IT girl cause him to change his mind?

What a mess this series was at the end. So many actions made no sense.