View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 05:09 PM
Make Them Laugh
Fan Forum Legend

yup Alex...your score looks good to me so far

132 for me plus 2 /2 from Tia...134

1. What NFL Super Bowl champion team made a music video called "The Super Bowl Shuffle?"
Chicago Bears....1985 I think

5. What song always played whenever Charlie Sheen's character took the field in Major League?
Wild Thing

I can only answer 2 Alex today...b/c I already answered 2 from Tia...4 is Max for Theme Trivia Questions

Wednesday's Theme: It Takes 2
There is NO Vs. this week. Just Ask Everyone 2 questions about characters from their Character List in the Opening Post
Lauren has dropped out and I guess Elle did too...so you Don't have to ask Them questions.

Also it's probably Wednesday for Rita...so don't answer her questions for you until it's Wednesday for you.

It's pretty Direct and simple...like you do every Wednesday except you're asking everyone questions.

Preview Themes for the Rest of Our Trivia Here
Thursday- Bark, Bark, Wolf, Wolf, At those Animal Stars -Ask Questions about Lead character Animals in Movies [all animals...not just dogs]

Friday
Let Freedom Reign - Ask and Answer Questions about Movies that Take Place on the 4th of July

Saturday
Happy 4th of July... Take the Day to Celebrate- Eat, Rest, Watch Fireworks, Shop...whatever you love to do

Sunday-Monday
GrandFinale Spectacular- No Preview Available....
Specific details about each day will be posted the evening before as usual.