View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 04:13 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
That is great! Great quotes there. I was attempting at finding interviews a couple weeks ago with Leila Gerstein or someone about ZW from when the show was on just to look back on it and what they said about their relationship at the time, but I had no luck.
There's this one. https://www.eonline.com/news/606288/...sting-with-joy

"Hart of Dixie Boss Says "Zoe and Wade Belong Together" and Now Our Hearts Are Bursting With Joy"

Here's some of it.

"When Zoe sets her mind to something, she is not about to let it go," Gerstein said. "Of course, because she's Zoe, she sets about it all wrong. She begins the season trying to get Wade to ask her on a date to the movies and Wade is like, 'I expected more effort from you.' So she has to up her game throughout the course of the premiere. She's going to try to make a grand romantic gesture and when that doesn't work, she tries to seduce him."

"After all this time where it's been Wade going after Zoe, it's really satisfying and good to see that position switched and see Zoe having to fight for Wade," Gerstein said. "Zoe and Wade fans are going to be so excited to see that despite all the pushing and pulling and fighting and the uncertainty, when these two people get together there is a spark. There is more than friendship, there is real love between them. They clearly should both get over their issues and be together. Zoe and Wade belong together and they're destined to be together."

Did you hear that? That was the sound of our hearts bursting!
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote