View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 09:26 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Same. It still feels surreal that it may happen. Actually with the news of the release of Snyder Cut, also the news of Cavill returning as Superman/Clark, and now this it feels like WB/DC is like righting the wrongs of the past.

Even more, if her return is in The Flash movie as well because The Flash movie is set to release in Summer 2022 close to 30 years after Returns, and them returning as Batman&Catwoman would be a big way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Batman Returns.

Also if they do return I'm expecting WB/DC to officially confirm it at their live stream stand-in Comic-Con event.

Oh, here's something cool. The director of The Flash movie directed the reboot of It 1&2 right? Well, it seems in It 1 the movie the kids saw in theaters was Batman 89.

I agree! I am so happy as a DC fan...
I gotta say how much I love Ray Fisher's recent tweets. I'll post it here for you, he decided to take back what he said about how Joss did a great job with the Justice League movie. lol
I think Jason facial expressions says it all. lol Obviously he wasn't agreeing with JW getting praised in that video. lol

He was clearly being professional but Joss completely wrote off Cyborg story and everything.

Don't care who likes/hate Synder, I love how the cast * as well as a lot of fans * are with him. lol And pretty outspoken on it... Ray Fisher and Jason especially. Afflect and Gal talked about it as well! So I like how they all really didn't appreciate what happened to their director and how terrible the JSA film came out which Joss finished. Which is why WB needs a lot of blame... with all the backstage stuff going on, they should've just changed the premiere of the movie to a later date.

I've been waiting for the Flash movie for a long time! So I can't wait.

I hope we do get more news on this Michael Keaton stuff soon though although this Covid 19 has delayed a lot of things.