View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 02:41 AM
cherrios
Master Fan

I want domestic stuff, like watching tv curled up on the couch together. In my mind Alex is sitting up and Michael has his head in Alex's lap, while Alex absentmindedly plays with Michael's hair. Them being outside and just enjoying the nice weather on a walk as they talk or Alex finally got his own dog. I want to see them kinda play fighting/bantering about cleaning up like laundry or dishes. Cooking and talking about their eating habits. Where they have people over like Isobel or Kyle.

Also want to see them being domestic in the bedroom, like them taking care of each other if Alex has a nightmare for example. Or if one of them is hungover, or just going to sleep and their nightly routines, or getting to wake up and enjoy the moment.

Just being a partnership that is there for each other. I want to see them being equals as they work in sync and support each other, while bringing out the best in each other. Where they get to be best friends, who work as a team.