View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:10 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'm glad that you slept, dragnonfire. But I hope you're feeling okay.

Hi, dragonfire! What, you didn't notice the resemblance between Darkseid and many Marvel characters?

They won't bring Batman into the DCEU until they're done with this Pattinson thing, which I hope is a one-shot and fails miserably. Until then, they'll use Keaton's alternate reality Batman. I honestly don't know what the hell the DCEU is doing because it seems like they're desperately trying to catch up to Marvel but they know they botched it with their Justice League shared universe.

No, I never liked Batman Beyond, dragonfire. I don't like what they did to Bruce in that future. And yes, I would've used Barbara Gordon in Batman Begins because it would've made more sense. That Rachel Dawes love interest thing was totally unnecessary. I'd have made Barbara a lot like Carrie Kelley from The Dark Knight Returns. Oh no, a Batman Beyond movie is not what I need right now. I also don't know if a Beetlejuice 2 film would work. That movie was so much a thing of the 80s that I don't know if it'll translate into the 21st century. Tim Burton was great in the 80s and 90s, but his gimmick seems to have run its course. His last few films didn't work out so well.

Yeah, well, thanks. Too bad you'll never get to see how these movies would look if I made them.

Okay, let's just pretend it was part of the plan all along.

I think DC and WB already said they've given up on connecting all of their films. They tried and it blew up in their faces. As for having both stand alone and interconnected films, I don't know. Sounds like that might try the audiences' patience and make things very confusing. It might also oversaturate the market. Too much of anything can make people sick of it... like Disco.

Thanks for the info on Wonder Woman 3. See what I mean?
You mean Sum right?

Hey Alex. No, but I do now thanks.

Ok.

You didn't? I didn't mind it of course back at that time I was only like 5/6 years old. Ok. I don't know if I would call Rachel totally unnecessary in the Nolanverse. I mean she did play a big part in it. You would? Ok, but if you had to choose between a Batman Beyond movie with Keaton or another BOP movie with Robbie what would it be?

True. Also true.

No, problem. Yes, too bad.

Yep.

They did? Ok, but why not try it while superhero movies are still hot right now? Disco really?

No problem. No, what do you mean?

I hope everyone is ok.

Oh, I know it sounds crazy but this sounds like a betrayal to WB/DC.

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
Margot Robbie, Christina Hodson Re-Team for New 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Movie (Exclusive)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-movie-1298722