View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 02:15 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Yep, everyone's okay.

Yes, I'd still like to have seen what Snyder's Darkseid would've been like. I'd brace for disappointment, though.

ANYTHING is better than Batman & Robin. And no, I do not want that Batgirl in the DCEU. Technically, she's not a Burtonverse character, she's a Schumacher character.

Thanks for the info on Henry Cavill. If that's true then I hope he hurries up and does another Superman film.

That's interesting about Michael Keaton, but does that mean that the DCEU has given up on Batman? Pattinson's Batman is gonna be in an alternate universe, like Phoenix's Joker.
Hey Alex. Good.

Me too. I think what will be more disappointing if this is the only thing we see from a live-action Darkseid for years to come.

The Last Jedi says hello. I'm not talking about Barbata Wilson I'm talking about a Batgirl who is related to Burtonverse Alfred.

See there's this rumor report that the Batgirl movie may be like Batman Beyond with Keaton's Batman taking in a young female protege as Batgirl.

Well, there's speculation that she's related to Burtonverse Gordon but what if she's related to Burtonverse Alfred instead?

I mean in the Burtonverse unlike Batman&Gordon we did see the relationship between Batman&Alfred in both movies, and between the two Alfred was more focused on in both movies as well.

I don't know I'm just thinking about what would make more sense storywise.

Oh, I almost forgot if Keaton returns as Batman seems they'll retcon Forever, Batman&Robin, and pick up like 30 years after Returns which I wonder if that's why they have The Flash's release date set for Summer 2022?

No problem. He's been wanting to it's the studios who's been hesitant on making another one.

If you ask me I think it's more like they're leaning heavily on Batman, and not just any Batman but Keaton's Batman. I wouldn't be surprised if The Flash ends up sidelined in his own movie by Batman.

Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam watch your backs because WB/DC may want to put Batman in your movies.

I hope everyone is ok.