View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 09:55 AM
LysCat
Loyal Fan

I liked this episode. It wasn't quite as funny as the previous one, but it was still enjoyable.

They did manage to save Agent Sousa. They took him out of time, Instead LMDC was the one that was shot. To the rest of the world, Sousa is dead. And now we don't know what that means for Sousa or any changes made to the time line. I would assume not many since the rest of the world thinks that Sousa is dead...but still. Something is going to happen. I don't know what, but I'm sure it's going to be problematic at some point. Until then, I'll sit back and watch his interactions with the rest of the team.

We finally learned more about May, which...wow. What a revelation. I wonder how that will change things.

What I liked:
- I love watchin the interactions between Sousa and the team. At the end of the episode they were able to tell him everything, so I'm looking forward to more of that.
- The end of the episode the group listened to the radio to determine what time they were in. Alice Coopers "No More Mr. Nice Guy," was a good song to usher it in. I specially loved watching their reactions to it.
-May getting excited over the content in the case and everyone else's reactions to it.

What I disliked:
- Deke. Seriously, what is there for? With Chronicom technology at their fingertips, he's no longer needed as extra help when it comes to tech. He can't fight, he's just....there. And why is he still there? He's a waste of precious screen time that could be given to the other team members. This season he's turned into a damsel in distress and I really wish his dumb luck would just end.
-Did not like the fact that the Chronicoms joined up with Hydra. Hopefully the two will end up turning on each other and take each other out the team won't have to fight two separate enemies for too long.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote