View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 11:21 PM
S.A.S.H.A.
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Is summer school happening in person or that's going to be a Zoom thing?
Any word on whether this is happening in person or still Zoom?
Summer school is online via Zoom, but the regular school year as of right now is back on campus.

Quote:
Not being able to write one syllable words is worrisome. Does he have learning disabilities?
No, he can read just fine. I know he knows how to spell those words, but he claims that his fingers click the wrong letters, so it comes out looking like leftover Scrabble letters. And he is far too lazy to let autocorrect spell things correctly.

Quote:
Sometimes I mix up numbers. And I have a lot of trouble remembering how something is spelled if it has too many vowels near each other.
We thought my brother was going to be dyslexic because he would write Ns backward as a child, but he soon realized the way they should look, much to my parents' relief.

Quote:
It sounds like there is a deeper issue there. Like an undiagnosed learning disability.
If that is the case he must feel a lot of shame and that is why he refuses to address it.
Yeah, it's called laziness.

The bagel shop said she's banned from all of their shops and that masks are required. They apologized to the customer and said that most of their employees were high school students, but they have been told to call authorities next time and refuse to serve violators.

We will, we will, sock you!

Last edited by S.A.S.H.A.; 06-16-2020 at 11:34 PM