View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:35 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I can't imagine they'll fight it. Since no new name has come up straight away though makes me wonder if they'll just try to coexist despite the closeness in genre.

I agree, it is hard to find an original name. Then it would be hard for them to suddenly say they're something completely different. I think they would've just gone with what to them was their second name, without doing the research. Its not like anyone had figured out sooner that what they were being known as was actually the name of another singer & they've been known as Lady A for years now. Probably since the beginning. She shouldn't have to change anything, its not her fault, & its her name. Lady Antebellum should be the ones to change if anyone changes. But I was watching a video on her FB page about how she's hurt by it & didn't want to change. But it shouldn't be on her, its all on them. They made the mistake so need to fix it. From what she said they reached out to her on instagram or something straight away. Then to see they've already spoken with her looks like they were told pretty quickly about it & wanted to mend things with her. Hopefully they have.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote