View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 01:15 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I've lived in rural areas of NSW as a child/teen, but then when I was trying to get a job I was pretty much searching anywhere in the state as I just wanted a job. It was hard to get one, but finally after about 2 years I did get one but had to move to Sydney for it. Been here 6 years now & I've had enough, its just too hard being so far away from my parents. Then in the last two years my Nanna's Alzheimers got really bad & last year one of my aunt's passed away & those were big moments for me to see I can't be this far away from my parents. I need to spend what time I do have with them, especially since high chance both will get Alzheimers as its on both sides of my family, with them. I need to be close enough that I can be there for them if they need me, but even just so I can visit them for birthdays, mothers'/fathers' day, ect. without having to take time off work. Not to mention that I hate my job & find the place toxic & abusive so I need out from that anyway. So long story short, my parents are on the Mid North Coast of NSW so looking in that general area. Probably Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie I hope.