View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 05:53 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Rewatching: Charmed 1x01 "Pilot"
When: June 14 - June 20 2020
Live Rewatch: TBD

Episode Synopsis:
After a frantic text orders them to come home, sisters Maggie and Mel Vera discover their mother Marisol murdered. Three months later, the sisters are estranged; Mel blames Maggie for Marisol's death, and Maggie leaves home for a chance to join a sorority. Molecular geneticist Macy Vaughn is hired at Hilltowne University under Professor Thaine, reinstated after being accused of sexual harassment. Macy introduces herself to Maggie and Mel as their half-sister, and the three are brought before Harry Greenwood, their "Whitelighter". He explains that they are witches, and their mother had tried to undo the binding spells she placed to hide their powers before she was killed; Harry gives them 48 hours to accept their powers or return to their original lives. After Macy helps Maggie exorcise a demon from her ex, Brian, they realize everything Harry said is true. Mel is trapped by Thaine, actually the archdemon Taydeus. Macy, Maggie, and Mel are able to use the "Power of Three" to kill Taydeus, but learn he is not the demon who killed their mother. Mel finds an ouija board that the sisters use to contact Marisol's spirit; she warns them not to trust Harry.

Chelle » join GTmy art