View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 10:20 PM
cherrios
Master Fan

Last night episode was refreshing after all the darma from the last few episodes.

The boys expressions at the strip club was just classic. I love how they kept sheilding their eyes and trying to avoid the strippers. Another great scene is when Jake did his prono music as he open the adjoining door. I love how Mouth did his little routine and how he ended up with all the cheerleaders in the hot tub in the end. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mouth was too cute as he was dancing in the stands when the girls started their routine. And whats interesting is they had a character named Bevin, which happens to be my sister name. Her name is uncommon so I was surpise to hear it, I actually rewound it to make sure I heard right. When I told her about it she lol.

What really bug me about this episode was this. When Haley taps Lucas on his shoulder he calls out in pain, but thoughtout the entire episode he carry his heavy bag on his bad shoulder. I know its a show, but you would think that it wouldn't be that hard to switch to the other shoulder.

Whitey: I love how evily-happy Whitey look as he put Nathan and Lucas together in the same room. And how funny watching Whitey yelling at Karen and Larry and then how they burst out laughing.

Peyton and Brooke: It was good to see them being friends again. My heart broke for Brooke as she tore up the picture in the end. And it was good to see how happy she was to recieve the award over the bear captin. It was nice to watch Brooke kick Tim's ass. Brooke and Karen's talk was sweet, it was good to see Brooke has somewhat of a mother figure to talk to. She looks so unhappy and so lonely in that room eating that ice cream. Best Brooke line "We just going to find her room and pull a Tonya Harding and just hit her in the knee with a big stick."

Haley: I thought it was nice to see what Haley would look like as a cheerleader. Some of my favorite lines... "I give her a jazz finger"
"Down Boy!"
"I almost drowned in the ball pit at Chuckie Cheses."
I enjoy watching Haley tell off Lucas, he was being a little prissy boy. It was adorable how she ran right past Lucas into Nathan's waiting arms.

Nathan: Is such a cutie, he grown so much; I would date him over Tim any day. The old Nathan would probably had not listen to Lucas and cost the Ravens the game. But the new Nathan accepts adivce and uses it when its needed. Unlike Lucas, Nathan was so suporative of Haley, she was just helping out a friend. She has only change a little over the season, but that was happen when you grow up. Nathan has repeatlly said that he doesn't want Haley to change, he likes her just the way she is. I wanted to run up and give Nathan a hug when he watch everyone leave with their parents. He looks so miserable when he arived at his apartment all by hiself. James is so good at playing Nathan so vulnerable sweetheart, while making him a total bad boy at the same time.

Lucas:I think the change Lucas was refering to, was that Haley is dating Nathan. So in prissy Lucas eyes suddenly she a different person. It was good to see Nathan act like the grown up "older brother" and Lucas be the imature "younger brother." It was good that Lucas was a little more easy to stomach and it was nice that he took Nathan's adivce.

Jake: Is the most adorable boy on this show. He funny, sweet, and he actually wise for his age. I hope Nikki doesn't steal Jenny from him, he such a good father. I'm looking forward to seeing how Jake reacts when he finds out that Nikki slept with Lucas. Peyton and him are such a good couple, they actually have chemistry together unlike Peyton and Lucas. Plus Jake is able to respect why Haley is with Nathan unlike stupid Lucas. If Peyton won't date Jake, I will be happy too.