View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 07:21 PM
~Audrey~
Extreme Fan

Wow, this episode was absolutely hysterical! I liked that we have an episode to laugh and then all the drama will come back.

Lucas: He wasn't as bad as he was before although him calling Haley as a cheerleader ridiculous really annoyed me, I loved Haley's line, duh, Luke, both of your ex-girlfriends WERE cheerleaders also, and one's the damn captain, Haley's just FILLING IN! but other than that, he was ok. i could kind of understand where he was coming from, missing Haley and all, but Haley was right. He spent a lot of time with Brooke also. God, I'm sorry, I'm saying that I liked him, but then saying that I don't like him. So basically, I liked him except for those two parts.

Nathan: My god, I love this guy. I loved his bad-boy personality back, I do love him as the sweet boyfriend, but James just plays the bad-boy so well! We get to see him playing basketball again, and at the strip-club, the look on his face was hysterical! ROTFL. I felt so bad for him at the end, when know one was there to welcome him back, so sad, and then at his empty apartment, I just wanted to cry!

Peyton: I really liked her, she was nice and sweet, and I love her relationship with Jake and Haley. And she really was trying with Brooke, I wonder what she's going to do to prove to Brooke that she's still her friend. hmmm....

Haley: Still, my favorite character of all time. great great girl, I loved her as a cheerleader, and the slap she did with Mouth. Everything she said to Lucas, I totally agreed with, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see her in the pool though.

Brooke: Sophia just plays the bitch so well, gotta love her. "Cheer Nazi" LOL. She was hysterical with Mouth. I love seeing her like this, the original Brooke from the older episodes. I felt so bad for her at the end, my heart really goes out to you.

Mouth, Jake, Tim: I love these three, they all had such funny scenes, Mouth as a cheerleader, classic, Jake with the 'bow chicka bow wow' tee-hee, and he defended Nathan/Haley to Lucas, extra points there. Tim, god I love him, he's so whipped! both Nathan and Brooke can boss him around so easily. then the monkey imitation thing-y he was doing at the strip club, hysterical.

Nathan/Haley My favorite couple, so cute, glad to see them actually acting like a high-school couple. They also had a lot of scenes together which really made me happy, that hug at the end was so cute, I loved it. And the "down boy" was so great. I loved at the end. "Hey, Haley, what's up?" "Hey" "Who's that" "I have no idea" Although Nathan wasn't jealous, but oh well. so cute.

Lucas/Nathan I loved that they had so many scenes together, this is what the show was originally about, I loved that Nathan called Lucas a 'dick' and Nathan actually did the fadeaway, I know that there's going to be a long road ahead of them, but I really want to see them as friends.

Keith/Karen/Larry I thought that karen and larry were cute, but I just felt so bad for Keith, and Lucas had such a sad look on his face when he saw the two of them flirting. Lucas is so a K/K shipper. Larry's nice and all, but I just like K/K better, don't get me wrong, Keith was a little annoying, but I did love that he included Nathan in walking out on Dan. Speaking of.

Dan Ass. Nothing more. Just a plain old ass.

the auction is gonna be so funny! can't wait for next week. 6 days and counting....
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote