View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 05:05 PM
superscar
Extreme Fan

OK, the good and the bad. We'll start with the bad:

Whitey introduces Karen, the former head cheerleader for the Tree Hill Ravens, to Larry, the widower of a a former Ravens cheerleader. They act like they don't know each other and have to find room on the cast iron hook from which I suspend all disbelief about this show.

It's a messy process I don't appreciate having to go through.

Lucas. He's always a bad factor cause can he be more of a dick?! He makes me so crazy, I want to kick his ass.

Keith. Please grow the f--- up! He's such a whiney mess right now, I'm starting to see how Lucas takes after him.

Peyton. Still around. Why?

The both good and bad:

Lucas flirting with Whitey. Do not even try to deny it, it was there. So I call this good and bad because while some might find it repulsive, there is excellent fodder for the Lucas/Whitey thread and that makes me deeply happy. L/W 4evah!

The good:

Brooke. She's so pretty. I love her. Was glad she won.

Brooke/Mouth: I love them. So, so much. I would be ecstatic if they hooked up.

Mouth: GOOD LORD, I laughed so hard, I thought I might die. If Brooke doesn't want him, I do!!!

Karen/Larry: Grand. Bring it on. Leave the whiney one behind, it's all good. Plus, the idea of Peyton and Lucas as step siblings amuses me to no end. Cause then if she said the following thing, it would be true, "Hi, I'm Peyton, this is my step brother Lucas. No, we're not seeing each other anymore, had a little fling after I broke up with his brother, but no biggie."

Ladies night. There are no words.

Nathan, my beautiful, sweet, sexy man. I love you so much. Check out how cool my name could be if we got married: Super Scarlet Scott. Yes, alliteration at its best, my friend. He was all things yummy. I loved him fighting with Lucas. And being adorable to Haley. And finally FLIRTING. Turns out, they're DATING! Who knew?

Haley. So cute. Why doesn't she drop Lucas, though? He's annoying as hell.

Peyton/Jake: I don't want to like it. I hate that I like it, but I can't help but be sucked in against my will.

However, I would not mind making up for this by jumping Jake myself, just to show that I love him and do not really desire his eternal damnation to a relationship with Seyton herself.

Oh, and one more thing.

Dan. Yeah. A dick. But so?