View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 09:15 PM
CreekFreak2525
Loyal Fan

I really liked tonight eppisode...

Peyton- I love her so much espcailly around haley. Also her scnes with brooke made me really wish they were best friends again.. Peyton seemed rather smiley the whole eppisode i love this side of her.

Lucas- Awwww it felt like i had the old lucas back. i loved the make up scene with haley also. I loved his scnes with Nathan also it reminded me of the beggining of the series... good bro vs bad bro.

Haley- SO cute in everything she did tonight. Her scenes with everyone were cute especailly nathan.

Nathan- Oh it's good to have some on the old Nathan back... I was getting tired of whipped Nathan. this Nathan was nice but still jerky at the same time... hope to see him do this more often.

Brooke- I was able to tolerate brooke tonight. It was just something about her.. i especailly loved her scenes with Peyton.... grrr i wish she never went out with Lucas so much would be better and different now. I felt bad for her at the end of the eppy but it looks like she having fun in th next eppy which is good.

Other teens- I don't know why but i found tim so cute in this eppisode hehe... something i hadn't thought before. Jake is still a sweet heart... and Mouth was just so funny... i was happy with all his air time tonight.

Adults- I hate dan!!! enough said. I felt really bad for keith and i hope they don't take lucas and peytons parents thing to far.... not another triangle arghh [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Next week looks so funny with deb and tim

Hmmm well thats all i can think of right now... hope next week eppisode is as good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
CreekFreak2525 is offline   Reply With Quote