View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 08:15 PM
LysCat
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian star (View Post)
How did everyone feel about this episode?

Hope there's nothing wrong with Elena.. since she was very hesitant on using her abilities.

I cannot believe Daisy would order Deke to shoot Freddie. Glad Deke didn't do it though.

What is wrong with May? I mean I know she's been emotionless before, but this seems like a whole new level. Something is definitely wrong there. And I'm kinda worried.

I really hope Enoch finds a way back to the others. Or they find a way to get him back since he's now stuck in the past.

Sooooo like when are we going to see Fitz again? Or are we ever going to?
I wasn't able to watch the episode uninterrupted, and it will be a few days until I can.

I'm sure that something will happen somewhere down the line and she'll be forced to use it to save someone's life and it will have been the step Yo-Yo needed to get over her fear.

I'm glad he didn't do it either. What was she thinking? She is not the director and shouldn't be going off half-cocked. I thought we were over seeing her make such rash decisions?

I think with May, she's going to let everything mount until she explodes and it will all come out. She reminds me of the May during the first season.

Was he even mentioned in the episode? At least last time we got to hear his voice.

When I have a chance to watch the episode again, I'll be back with a breakdown.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote