View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:14 AM
SpacemanDoug
Part-Time Fan

The purpose of this post is to post episodes with unknown songs. Sometimes I just wasn't able to figure out what the songs were due to either being played just in the background without playing in the transition first, or just the software I use to figure out certain songs couldn't figure it out either, so here we go.

Once again red means it was omitted on home video and syndication.

Season 3

"Who Wants It More?" (3x11)
  • 1 unknown song, plays during the first party scene when Red is talking to friends of his

"Kitty's Birthday (That's Today?!)" (3x17)
  • 2 unknown songs, both of them during the Jackie and Kelso Hub scenes

Season 5

"Bring It On Home" (5x19)
  • There isn't an unknown song but I just thought I'd mention for some reason the narration during the "man pretty" montage is missing on the DVD

"Celebration Day" (5x25)
  • Once again there isn't an unknown song but just thought I'd mention the DVD version has at least 5 minutes of footage missing from the original broadcast.

Season 7

"Short and Curlies" (7x24) / "Til the Next Goodbye" (7x25)
  • No unknown songs but just thought I'd note that these two episodes initially aired as an hour but were split into two parts after the original airing. Short and Curlies had some extra material added but Til' the Next Goodbye had some material taken out.

Season 8

"Bohemian Rhapsody" (8x01) / "Somebody to Love" (8x02)
  • No unknown songs but once again just thought I'd note that these two episodes initially aired as an hour but were split into two parts after the original airing. Bohemian Rhapsody had a tiny bit of material added and Somebody to Love had some material taken out.

Season 3 has the most unknown songs based on all of the episodes I found but I really did try to figure out what they were, sorry that I couldn't. But I left this here carried over from the last thread just so it's known that certain episodes had unknown songs.

Last edited by SpacemanDoug; 02-15-2023 at 04:35 PM